Denise Patnod, L.Ac, began practicing acupuncture in 1999 after being a mental health professional for 18 years. She is licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Medicine, Committee on Acupuncture.
• Masters of Acupuncture, New England School of Acupuncture
• Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Medicine
• Diplomat of the NCCAOM
• Member of the AOMAAlliance
• Cambridge Holistic Health Group – Cambridge healthcare practitioners providing complementary alternative
medicine information and education to primarily Cambridge-based organizations.
• Cambridge Minority & Business Directory – registered acupuncturist.
• WholeHealth Living Network & WholeHealth Select Network Practitioners – national health and wellness program.
Denise is an ideal practitioner to relieve both mind and body illnesses.
Denise’s primary office is located in the Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA. She also has an office in Watertown, MA. Patients can be seen for treatment of short term maladies, and long term treatment for pain management and total health living.
• Insurance Coverage: Listed as provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA. A discount is available for Blue Cross
Blue Shield of MA members. Medicaid and Medicare not accepted presently.
• Treatment Session: one full hour. The initial treatment/assessment is one hour and fifteen minutes. As a special
offer, you will receive a 20% discount on your initial session.
• The Bottom Line: a safe and highly effective treatment for both acute and chronic pain.